zaterdag 18 maart 2017

PAIN



“O divine sweet pain
I was blind
And did not see
That you are my friend
Not my enemy”

Can  you imagine
Love hiding in Pain?
Your undivided devotion to me
Touches my heart
You never let go
Even though I treat you so bad,
You stay put!
And believe me…
How I have been creative
In trying to get rid of you J
Escaping, ignoring, hiding…
Resisting you with frustration...
I felt blocked by you,
And even though I tried
To heal the wound beneath
You are still here with me
You've learned me so many things:
Grow up, listen, change course,
Letting go...
But even though I learned and healed
You are still here with me
WHAAAAAAAAA
You even expanded and intensified
WHAAAAAAAAA
(…)

and then…
something happened
It came to me very clearly!
I was doing all these things
From one motive only.
Even though I have denied doing so…
Thinking I already had mastered this lesson
But actually was being fooled by my mind:

I just wanted you to GO AWAY!

So attached to my actions
Of healing and so-called accepting,
was the wish that you would go away
I acted in order to have this gain!
Also known as: manipulation!
For a long time I hoped
That when waking up from my night's rest
You would have vanished in thin air J
Well…thát never happened ;-)
For all good reason…
I had not learned the essential lesson of it all:
I acted from the wrong motive

As Love is my core motivation
of everything I feel and do,
Why not Pain?

So forgive me my Friend
I know now that I have treated you badly
I will embrace you from Love
And ask you to guide me along
As the teacher you always have been
As a part of me
Namasté

Iris